Re: GConf vs. bonobo-config
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gconf-list gnome org, gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GConf vs. bonobo-config
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:10:47 +0100 (BST)
On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> > overridden by mandatory systemwide
> > overrides.
> I don't think we need that.
Users frequently don't want this. Administrartor frequently do want this
or even won't / can't look at things that don't provide this.
Not providing this isn't *really* an option.
> - Dietmar
One day a tortoise will learn to fly
-- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'
] [Thread Prev