GNOME 2 TODO List

Hi guys,

I'm going to post a couple of GNOME 2 TODO items (only things which I'm
not currently working on). If gnome-love gnome org is in the Cc:, this
means that this'd qualify as gnome-love task.

If you're interested in working on them, please subscribe to the
gnome-libs-devel gnome org and gnome-2-0-list gnome org since I'll send
them to one of these lists and not to gnome-hackers.

TODO items on gnome-libs-devel gnome org are for libgnome and libgnomeui
while the ones on gnome-2-0-list gnome org are for the whole platform.
If gnome-love gnome org is in the Cc:, then it's a very easy task.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)