[no subject]

Of course it just begs the controversial 'what if you are
still using gmc as your file manger?' question.

Anyway, this is George's territory so I defer to him :)

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] Posted to usability gnome and xfd freedesktop lists -
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2001-June/msg00001.html