Re: IO monikers moved into gnome-vfs.

Hi Seth,

> > Forgive me for being a little confused...but does this mean that my
> > IDL files should be...
        Inside the IDL you should have:

> module GNOME {
>       module VFS {
>       };
> };
        And the files themselves should be called GNOME_VFS_MyInterface
etc. for new interfaces. Then again, we should be installing a type
library with these in them called GNOME_VFS_module, but I can hook this up
for you later.
        Similarly your .oaf files should be called

        So we get no conflicts installing those