will the Bonobo Clipboard be accepted to be a part of the GNOME 2 API?

Hi,

The Clipboard is, of course, an area where the more applications use it,
the more sense it makes. I know I began implementing it relatively late,
but I'd like to know if it's possible to make it a part of GNOME 2.
The current code is checked into CVS, in module bonobo-clipboard.

The IDL is not going to change (at least I hope so<grin>). The C API is
not really developed yet as this would need some testing with the
singleton monikers I'd like to use, but monikers are not working on my
machine ATM. But it is going to be something really simple, nothing which
you couldn't do with the equivalent CORBA methods.

The design and the way it will work from an end-developers point of view
can be found in several mails on the gnome-components list, which I will
summarize when I get to preparing the first release.

Bye,
	Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what