Re: Help API for GNOME 2.0

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Dan Mueth wrote:

> We need to update the GNOME help API for GNOME 2.0.  For now, I'm just
> thinking about the calls to bring up the help browser and not pop-up
> help.

Please look at gnome-helpsys.h, where I once-upon-a-time tried to come up
with the new API. Maybe some of this is still useful?

-- Elliot
License is hereby granted for unlimited non-commercial use, copying, and
distribution of this text, provided no modifications are made. Those interested in
commercial use are required to provide the author with exclusives to a new musical
rendition of "Share the Software" by Richard Stallman.