Re: Security reports in bugzilla?
- From: Ross Golder <ross golder org>
- To: Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk>
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Security reports in bugzilla?
- Date: 21 Dec 2001 11:35:24 +0000
On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 10:47, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:32:39AM +0000 or thereabouts, Franck Martin wrote:
> > I think with the possibility to flag a problem as a security threat,
> > will bring the attention of the developers on limiting the security
> > problems of their applications.
> > What do you think?
> I think that sticking the "gnome hackers only can see this bug" thing
> on would do. I'm pretty sure that's why it's there. It was set up
> when we (where "we" means "Martin" :)) set bugzilla up.
Do you mean you would want to make security-related bug reports
non-public, and only viewable by an elite group?
Me no likey! :o) Better to open it up to a wider audience for a better
chance of getting it fixed.
] [Thread Prev