Re: diff for libgnomeprint2

return
return

I strongly suggest replacing use of the locale-specific
strcasecmp/g_strcasecmp with either g_ascii_strcasecmp or one of the
g_utf8_* family (or strcmp if you decide to make it case sensitive). I don't
think you want the comparison of these strings to depend on the current
locale setting.

    -- Darin