Re: PATCH: foobar clock widget

tor 2001-12-13 klockan 20.24 skrev Dennis Cranston:
> I would like to submit a patch for the foobar clock to enhance the menu layout.

Wouldn't a much better patch be a patch that removed the clock from the
foobar all together. We have a clockapplet that is better than the
hardcoded clock in foobar. Make foobar behave like any other panel
instead of having these kind of stuff in it.

Regards,
  Mikael Halleddanl

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/