Re: GNOME CVS: libglade jamesh
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: James Henstridge <james daa com au>, gnome-2-0 <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS: libglade jamesh
- Date: 12 Dec 2001 16:33:18 -0500
jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 09:28, Gnome CVS User wrote:
> > CVSROOT: /cvs/gnome
> > Module name: libglade
> > Changes by: jamesh 01/12/12 09:28:24
> > Modified files:
> > . : ChangeLog libglade-2.0.pc.in
> > glade : glade-build.h glade-xml.c
> > Log message:
> > 2001-12-12 James Henstridge <james daa com au>
> > * libglade-2.0.pc.in (moduledir): uncomment this again, as
> > commenting it out breaks some packages.
> these packages are broken then - they will not work when libglade is
> installed by root and they are being installed into another prefix.
> i request removing this again...
I agree - packages should never, ever install outside of prefix. We
should not encourage that or make it possible.
] [Thread Prev