Re: Patch to compile libgnomeui

    > this patch makes no sense.  gnome-marshal-main.c is *not* a built
    > source.

  Uhm, then this is kinda weird too:

    gnome-marshal-main.c: $(srcdir)/gnome-marshal.c $(srcdir)/gnome-marshal.h/

    > does this patch work for you? (don't forget to make clean)

  Yes.

  Before I applied the patch, it would complain about gnome-marshal.h
being missing.  (This was in a building from scratch, in fact it was my
first libgnomeui-2 build ever.)

    > we really need some intltool-like rules for these stupid marshaller and
    > glib-genfoo rules, otherwise nobody will get any of this stuff right (so
    > far, nobody does).

  Agreed.

--
Ettore