Re: GnomeDruidPageStandard

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 22:57, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Something seems broken with GnomeDruidPageStandard in libgnomeui. I've
> got a GnomeDruid-based class, to which I add 2 GnomeDruidPageEdge pages,
> and it works perfectly. I then add a GnomeDruidPageStandard, and my
> program hangs in:

Together with jacob I figured out that
gnome_druid_page_standard_size_allocate is updating the layouts. And
updating the layouts of a widget that's visible triggers size_allocate,
which updates the layouts, etc.

That's the problem, but we didn't come up with a fix. Hopefully somebody
else does. I don't really have an idea about the right way to fix this.

regards,

	Kris