Re: BonoboPreview initiative

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 16:22, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On 9 Dec 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
> > it makes more sense IMO, for more general cases, to have a
> > PreviewControl interface, as Dirk said, and just do:
>
> what would be the difference between Bonobo::Control and
> Bonobo::PreviewControl?

hmm, don't know, maybe just a few accessibility additions to
Bonobo/Control, as Bill said.

But I think using the Bonobo/PreviewControl in the bonobo_get_object
call can be at least used to clearly specify that what you want is a
preview control, and not a normal control. Thus, the moniker
implementation can choose on how to generate the returned interface (a
zoomed thumbnail, a summary of the document, etc).

cheers