Re: some api changes, other patchings

Hi Jacob,

On 6 Dec 2001, jacob berkman wrote:
> I've got pretty much all of libgnomeui working with libglade now

        Great news.

> libbonoboui:

        Sadly I can't approve these from an API POV - Maciej has to, or
we'll garner consensus at the next release team meeting or somesuch.

> libgnomeui:

        This patch looks fine; since it only adds API - and properties,
and has some nice fixes; the only API removal:

-/* For use to bindings in languages other than C. Don't use. */
-void       gnome_appbar_construct(GnomeAppBar * ab,
-                                 gboolean has_progress,
-                                 gboolean has_status,
-                                 GnomePreferencesType interactivity);
-

        perplexes me - can you add that back.

        Apart from that the patch looks fine, I'd commit it - but Anders
may have some thoughts.

        Regards,

                Michael.