Re: Getting rid of double bevels on menubars in docks

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 01:50, James Henstridge wrote:
> I put together a quick fix that gets rid of the double bevels you get
> when menu bars are placed in bonobo docks with gnome 2.0.  Just put the
> following in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file:
>
> style "no-bevels-on-menus-in-docks" {
>   GtkMenuBar::shadow_type = none
> }
>
> widget_class "*.BonoboDockItem.GtkMenuBar" style
> "no-bevels-on-menus-in-docks"
>
> And the extra bevel will be gone.

this really just needs to be fixed in libbonoboui.  it wasn't there in
1.0; there's no reason it should be there in 2.0.

i haven't gotten around to looking at it since it's just an aesthetic
thing.

jacob
--
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
	-- moby