Re: Libgnomecanvas accessibility-related API change Request
- From: Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>
- To: Marc Mulcahy <marc mulcahy sun com>
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-libs-devel gnome org, Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>
- Subject: Re: Libgnomecanvas accessibility-related API change Request
- Date: 04 Dec 2001 15:35:20 -0500
On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 03:45, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> This patch allows assistive technologies to get extent information about
> individual characters displayed in a GnomeCanvasRichText widget. It also
> allows points within the text buffer to be mapped to buffer offsets.
> This patch is required for full accessibility support of libgnomecanvas.
It looks okay to me, but you'll need to get approval from Anders and the
You might want to consider also adding a property to set the size of the
cursor, similar to what Bill was doing with GtkTextView.
(Un)fortunately, I don't think anyone except me is actually using
GnomeCanvasRichText yet, so the addition is harmless... but on the other
hand, there may be more functional and accessible deficiencies.
] [Thread Prev