Re: The critical path

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> lör 2001-12-01 klockan 06.49 skrev Miles Lane:

> > How about the ability to search for topics or keywords or
> > page contents?  Is that coming?  Will Yelp (gtkhtml2) render
> > anti-aliased fonts?
>
> Yes, that is what to go in under the index-tab (should it be named
> search instead?)

It depends what it allows you to search :)  The Scrollkeeper sidebar
design we came up with for Nautilus only allowed you to search the
index, not the full text of documents, so it looked much the same as
Yelp's:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/proposals/scrollkeeper.html

We came up with some other designs that would work better if full
document text search was allowed, I'm sure I can dig those out and share
them with you if think it would be useful.

Cheeri,
Calum.