Re: Dependency chart

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 12:53:19PM +0800, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:
> I've been trying to have a more global view on the dependency of
> all those gnome 2 stuff, and here is the result:
>
> http://cle.org.hk/~baddog/files/GNOME2/gnome2-dependency.png
>
> The dia file is in the same directory. There's a few inaccuracy,
> especially intltool and gnome-common. I'll update them later.
>
> Feel free to make comment; just don't try to tell me the chart
> is ugly (I know it) :-)

Nice (and I don't really mind the layout). A couple of things that jump
out at me:
	- We have a libgnome module, not a libgnome2 module. Similarly
	  for libglade and gnome-vfs.
	- There should be a direct dependency link from libgnome to
	  gconf (because of gnome-gconf.h).
	- I don't understand why some things are coloured as a "basic
	  package". Why are they special?

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.