Re: Our (real) problems
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Our (real) problems
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:16:09 +0100 (IST)
On 31 Aug 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 13:35, Christian Schaller wrote:
> also, now that you mention it, ORBit2 does not support case statements
> in unions on the IDL, although this is completely valid in CORBA.
Ahah - well it should ;) In fact our regression tests have
quite a few unions..
Could you send the IDL that's causing the problem - now's a
good time because I've had my head buried in the IDL compiler all
morning - specifically dealing with unions ;)
] [Thread Prev