Re: error compiling bonobo-activation, glib related?

On Wednesday, August 22, 2001, at 11:34  AM, Laszlo PETER wrote:

I actually got the same error message in today's nightly build
on Solaris. It worked on Linux (using the same source) and it
also worked yesterday. I haven't changed the build env.

The "-ansi" option was added by Maciej last night.

Darin Adler wrote:
One quick way to test this is by typing this:

     echo "int main() { }" > test.c
     gcc -ansi test.c

If that gives you the same warning, you know that you have a gcc problem.

Did you try this test?

    -- Darin