Looking for a perfect gift ? Get a Rolex

Rolex is what I want you to wear.
http://proficient.clbrx.com/watches/as/

A language is a dialect with an army and a navy.
What if this weren't a hypothetical question?
Not all those who know their minds know their hearts as well.

Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.
Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.

Jews can't serve on juries because they insist they're guilty.
Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people we personally dislike.
Home is where you wear your hat.