Back To Happy And Healthy Life . . .

36 hours: for all your needs :)
that will be accessing this feed.You are not allowed to access this page from this IP address.

Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of our own mind.
To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
Know, first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly.

Life resembles the banquet of Damocles; the sword is ever suspended.
Buy on the rumor; sell on the news.
Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
Children are all foreigners.