only Swiss Rolex please.

Gucci Replicas
http://strikers.kl6.net/rep/as/

It is by acts and not by ideas that people live.
Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.
Every path serves a purpose.

Death: To stop sinning suddenly.
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.

Drama is life with the dull bits cut out.
Conscience is the chamber of justice.
My Lord, my Lord! What hast Thou done, lately?
The vice-presidency ain't worth a pitcher of warm spit.