Welcome to VIP Quality Software.

Seven days - seven ways to save! 10% off hard drivres & point of sale.
http://prmsc.99fef6whf8wzr9rmerr4e999.paxwaxmd.com/?yhs

Wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience.
I am in fact a Hobbit, in all but size.

>From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish.

Grief teaches the steadiest minds to waver.
When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.