Verify your ebay acoount now !!

Title: eBay Daily Status: Feb-18-05 06:21:56 PDT
eBay NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension
Dear eBay Member,
We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:
False or missing contact information - Falsifying or omitting your name, address, and/or telephone number (including use of fax machines pager numbers, modems or disconnected numbers).
Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This prohibition includes the registering of a new account.
Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable.
eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

you are required to verify your eBay account by following the link below.

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

We appreciate your support and understating, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Respectfully,
Trust and Safety Department
eBay Inc.

Helpful links
Search eBay - Find other items of interest
My eBay - Track your buying and selling activity
Discussion boards - Get help from other eBay members
eBay Help - Find answers to your questions
Learn More: Get notifications right on your desktop before an auction ends with the eBay Toolbar !

Trading guidelines

eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers, and so on) in an email. Learn how to protect your account.

Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.