Fake Rolex $99-$149

please note to send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our Sales Representative at:
Questions bargain-pricings com

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in ATGWS watches.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces, as the ideal gift for your loved ones or close friends during this upcoming Christmas Season.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

http://www.bargain-pricings.com

For all orders placed in March, all shipping and handling charges will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest prices and highest quality each and every time you purchase from us.

Below is a selection of brands which we have available (all perfect for gifts as they are less than $200!!):

1. Rolex  (both Mens and Ladies models!)
2. Blancpain
3. Fortis
4. Jaeger LeCoutre
5. Longines
6. Mont Blanc
7. Movado
8. Oris
9. Roger Dubuis
10. Ulysse
11. Zenith
12. Audemar Piguet
13. Breitling
14. Bvglari
15. Cartier
16. Corum
17. Dunhill
18. Franck Muller
19. Gerard Perregaux
20. IWC
21. IWC
22. Panerai
23. Patek Philippe
24. Tag Heuer
25. Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website at:

http://www.bargain-pricings.com

If you see anything on our web page that might interest you, or if you have any questions, please donŐt hesitate to e-mail us at:

Questions bargain-pricings com

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cal

Division Sales Manager
ATGWS

You received this email because your have previous purchased from, or inquired about our product line under ATGWS. If you do not want to receive further mailings from ATGWS, unsubscribe by sending an email with the title heading: DELETE in the subject line to Unsubscribe Watchpurchases com