Don't del.ete s/pa\m Gnome-1.4-list, simpl.y st.op receivin.g it

Hello,

This pro.gram wo.rked for me. If you hate S_pa_m like I do, you   o w e   it to your self to try this pro-gram, and forward this email to all of your fri.ends which also hate  S+P_A+M  or as many people possi.ble. Together lets help clear the Internet of  S+P*A+M!

STOP   .S_P*A+M   IN ITS TR.ACKS!

Do you get jun.k, scams and wo.rse in your i.nbox every day?

Are you sic.k of s.pending valuable time re.movi.ng the trash?

Is your ch.ild recei.ving inappro.priate a_d*u_l*t  material?

If so you sh.ould know that no othe.r solution wo.rks
better then our softw.are to return con.trol of your
e.mail back where it belo.ngs!

Ima.gine being abl.e to read your impor.tant em.ail
without loo.king thr.ough all that s*p+a*m...

C.lic_k bel.ow to vist our website:

http://www.Stop0The1SP_AM6Already 90065.com

R.e-m_o^v*e   _18707   M,e_15240