Cheape software - all you can imagine

The point is that you can't be too greedy.
One ABC of Christianity: ''Always Be Cheerful'' [1 Thessalonians 5:16]
The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.
Envy feeds on the living, after death it rests, then the honor of a man protects him.
That must be wonderful I have no idea of what it means.
Man cannot live by incompetence alone.
What is all our histories, but God showing himself, shaking and trampling on everything that he has not planted.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbedatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTn softwaree with 90%l discountl - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginel, you can buy ALL softwarez that you ever need and pay pricet of just one of it!
Officer 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsd, huh?

Please spend few momentse of yours preciousp time to check our offerl - it is more than worthm it!

Plearse followl here nowq!
In enterprise of martial kind, when there was any fighting, he led his regiment from behind -- he found it less exciting.
Words and sentences are subject to revision paragraphs and whole compositions are subjects of prevision.
Wise men are not wise at all hours, and will speak five times from their taste or their humor, to once from their reason.
Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen, both when we sleep and when we awake.
You can never get enough of what you don't want.
To sentence a man of true genius, to the drudgery of a school is to put a racehorse on a treadmill.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
You can only be free if I am free.
There is no sanctuary of virtue like home.
Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball, the rules and realities of the game.
Ideas are, in truth, force.
Kindness gives birth to kindness.
It is easier to believe than to doubt.
The irregular and intimate quality of things made entirely by the human hand.
I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis on the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.