fraud report

Dear Sir!

We are sorry to report that your bank account has been
temporarily closed cause of explicit fraud activity. We are about
to report to the police about this incident and they.ll carefully
investigate this matter. If you.ll be found guilty, your can be
charged up to $57,183.
You can find all the details about this incident in the attached
file and if you still have any questions until the police start
investigation, please contact us as soon as possible. Sir, fraud
activity is prohibited by the US legislation and you must note down
that from now on your every step is being carefully traced down.
So if you don.t want any other incidents to take place, wait for
the end of this investigation or contact us. You can find our email
and phone number in the attached file(password - MarH3Jl4).

Faithfully yours, Brian Spencer (Chief Manager)