Gnome, need meds?

Whats up? :)
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power.

Gnome, looking for a source to purchase medication?

What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.
The enjoyments of this life are not equal to its evils.
Give me a lever long enough, and a prop strong enough, I can single-handed move the world.

We are able to ship worldwide
Every action is either strong or weak, and when every action is strong we are successful.
You are absolutely anonymous!

Remember that credit is money.
More can be learned from what works than from what fails.