My Family

Dear Friend

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not
know me personally. I am the first Son of the most popular black farmer
in Zimbabwe who was murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got
your contact through network online hence decided to write you. Before
the death of my father, he took me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of
US$15 Million (fifteen million United States dollars), in one of the
security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This
money was deposited in a Trunk box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage
from the Security Company.

This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals
for the Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. This land
problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe,  introduced a new
Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few
black farmers, and this resulted to the killing and mob action by
Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of
people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was
one of the victims. it is against this background that I and my family
fled Zimbabwe to South Africa for fear of our lives.
After which, I traveled to the Netherlands and I am currently staying
in the Netherlands where i am seeking political asylum and more so have
decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign
account. Since the law of Europe prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open
any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction
throughout the territorial zone of European Union. As the eldest child of my
father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine
foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge
of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got.

The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am
faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of my family
name for fear of going through difficulty in future. Both countries
have similar political history. I am seeking for a partner who I have to
entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I must let you
know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my
family, all I want you to do for me, is to make arrangements with the
security company to clear the Consignment (funds) from their affiliate
office here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for
the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.
But before then all modalities will have to be put in place like,
change of ownership of the consignment. I have two options for you. Firstly
you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating
your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with
me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me.
If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 20% of the
money while the remaining 80% will be for my investment in any of the
country of your choice. Contact with my email- ( osumauchi netscape net
) while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this
transaction.
I await your immediate reply and God bless.

Best regards,
OSOMA ZUMA.

NOTE:
ON YOUR INABILITY TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION RESPOND TO ME AND INFORM
ME SO I CAN LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE.