E-GOLD - VERIFY YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS

Dear E-gold Member,

This email was sent by the E-gold server to verify your e-mail address. You must complete
this process by clicking on the link below and entering your e-gold account number and password.
This is done for your protection --- becaurse some of our members no longer have access
to their email addresses and we must verify it.

To verify your e-mail address and access your account,
click on the link below. If nothing happens when you click on the
link (or if you use AOL), copy and paste the link into the address bar of
your web browser.

http://www.e-gold.com:ac=h73G4bkATozR2NhVaEAbnEMO0Hw8 f24ks PiSeM NeT/2/?gIMxQPeW2AwWZ6N1U5W5

         Thank you for using e-gold!

This automatic email sent to: gnome-1 4-list gnome org
Do not reply to this email.