Re: Final package deadline for GNOME 1.4

> This is a reminder that the final due date for tarballs for GNOME 1.4
> is this Wednesday, Mar 28, at 12:00 Pacific Time.

The version of Pan listed in Fifth Toe RC1 and /pub/GNOME/stable/sources/pan
is three releases out-of-date.  The latest version is 0.9.6, which can be
found at http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/0.9.6/pan-0.9.6.tar.gz.

The last three releases have been bugfix releases in preparation for
Gnome 1.4, so 0.9.6 fixes dozens of bugs over the one in Fifth Toe RC1.
If bugzilla numbers are necessary for a non-core package to get updated,
let me know and I'll retroactively create them. :P

cheers,
Charles