Re: Help-browser docs

On 23 Mar 2001, Louis Garcia wrote:

> The HELP INDEX has a link to GNOME User's guide for
> gnome-users-guide-1.2. Gnome 1.4 is replacing gnome-users guide with
> gnome-user-docs. This link does not point to anything anymore. Is it
> going to be removed or linked to something else?

Hi Louis,

Thanks for pointing this out.  We haven't really been testing
gnome-help-browser since it is deprecated (it is replaced by Nautilus) and
hasn't gotten much attention in a very long time.  So, I'm glad you
reported this problem.  I just committed the fix to CVS, which is to link
it to the new GNOME User's Guide which will ship with GNOME 1.4 in the
gnome-user-docs package.

Dan