Re: gnome-fifth-toe-1.4rc1 has Pan 0.9.3; the stable release is 0.9.5

> The entry in gnome-fifth-toe-1.4rc1 for Pan is 0.9.3.  This release is about
> a month old; the latest (available at http://pan.rebelbase.com/download.html)
> is 0.9.5, and is considerably more stable.
>
> Is there someone whom I should write to when newer versions are available?

Either myself or Ian Peters (itp ximian com) would be the persons to
contact.  We've tried to make announcements on this list letting
everyone know when deadlines are; so stay tuned.  I'll try to
personally mail all the project maintainers next time around.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

				--J.R.R. Tolkien