Re: Reminder: impending GNOME 1.4 RC1 deadline

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> Since our goal is not to change anything between RC1 and final unless
> there are major showstoppers, you should build these packages as if
> they are final. That is, set all version numbers to be something GNOME
> 1.4 final looking (so no 1.3.x's, no whatever-beta2's, etc).

But if it's needed to change anything for the final release you'll have
to increase the 1.4 version (1.4.1)!

Never ever release differents contents with the same version number,
please.

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,