Re: Extra packages in the next point release?

I also received a suggestion to include Xpenguins applet in 1.4.1
Fifth Toe.  I'll post the email below for discussion:

From r j hogan reading ac uk Fri Jul 13 11:02:29 2001
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:43:07 +0100 (BST)
From: Robin Hogan <r j hogan reading ac uk>
To: Jamin Philip Gray <jgray writeme com>
Subject: XPenguins Applet (for Sixth Toe?)

Hi,

A while ago you asked me whether my XPenguins Applet program could be
included in the Fifth Toe collection - I declined because the finishing
touches (docs, themability etc) had not been completed. Well I've now got
to version 1.0, written the docs and so on, so would be very pleased if
you would consider the program for inclusion in a future Fifth Toe
release. It can be downloaded from

	http://xpenguins.seul.org/

and requires prior installation of the console-based `xpenguins' package
(version >= 1.9).

Many thanks,

Robin.

Robin Hogan                       Tel:  +44 118 9875123 ext. 7381
Room 2U04                         Fax:  +44 118 9318905
Dept of Meteorology            E-mail:  R J Hogan reading ac uk
University of Reading
PO Box 243                       http://www.met.rdg.ac.uk/radar/
READING RG6 6BB, UK

name:    Jamin Philip Gray