Re: Extra packages in the next point release?

On 13Jul2001 01:02AM (+0200), Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> I just want to air some issues on adding packages to the next release.
> What are people's thoughts on adding
>
> - evolution
> - bonobo-conf
> - gnome-pilot
> - gnome-pilot-conduits
> - gnome-vfs-extras
> - libole2

I think all of these should go in Fifth Toe if they get added. None of
them really need to be in the main release.

I'm not sure it's worth including bonobo-conf unless you also include
something that requires it, and I think it may be wiser to pass on
Evolution entirely until it hits 1.0 (at that time there can be
another 1.4.x release perhaps).

Really I think it would be better if 1.4.1 could be a bug fix release
as much as possible and new packages (and thus new bugs :-) ) were
deferred to a later release.

 - Maciej