GNOME 1.4.1 release

I've been updating the stuff in cvs module "releng" with the goal to
make a list of what GNOME 1.4.1 will contain. Please look these over and
feel free to comment on anything that is wrong etc.

The lists are the same as for 1.4.0, but with version numbers and
branches adjusted. If there are new packages to be added or old packages
to be removed, please give me a note. I know there are a few possible
additions out there.

- battstat applet
- gnome-pilot
- gnome-pilot-counduits

Feel free to speak your mind on the issue.

It would be really nice if we could make packages too if there are
enough people on the packaging team. If not we need to recruit more :-)

Cheers
Kjartan

Libraries
----------
Name             Frozen           Branch
ORBit              Yes          orbit-stable-0-5
audiofile          Yes		HEAD
bonobo             Yes          HEAD
esound             Yes          HEAD (no unstable development planned)
gconf              Yes          gconf-1-0
gdk-pixbuf         Yes          HEAD (unstable version is moved to Gtk+)
glib               Yes          glib-1-2
gnome-libs         Yes          gnome-libs-1-0
gnome-print        Yes          gnome-1-4-branch
gnome-vfs          Yes          HEAD
gtk+               Yes          gtk-1-2
imlib		   Yes		HEAD
gnome-http         Yes          HEAD (will be dead for gnome 2, no unstable branch)
libglade           Yes          libglade (will branch when unstable glade development begins)
libgtop            Yes          LIBGTOP_STABLE_1_0
gnome-xml          Yes          LIB_XML_1_BRANCH
oaf                Yes          oaf-stable-0-6
xml-i18n-tools     Yes          HEAD

Language Bindings
------------------
Name             Frozen           Branch
gnome-guile        Yes
gnome-python       Yes            gtk-gnome-1-2
gnome--            Yes
gtkmm              Yes
libsigc++          Yes
panel--            Yes

Docs
------------
Name                Branch
-------------------------------
gnome-user-docs     HEAD
users-guide         HEAD

Other
----------
Name                Branch
-------------------------------
bug-buddy 	    HEAD
control-center      control-center-1-0
gdm2                HEAD
ggv                 HEAD
ghex                HEAD
glade               HEAD
gnome-applets       HEAD
gnome-audio	    HEAD
gnome-core          HEAD
gnome-games	    HEAD
gnome-media	    HEAD
gnome-pim	    HEAD
gnome-utils         HEAD
gtop                HEAD
medusa              HEAD
nautilus            HEAD
gtk-engines         HEAD
Versions of packages for GNOME 1.4.1

ORBit			0.5.8
audiofile		0.2.1
bonobo			1.0.7
bug-buddy		2.0.6
control-center		1.4.0.1
esound			0.2.22
GConf			1.0.1
gdk-pixbuf		0.11
gdm			2.2.3
ggv			1.0.1
ghex			1.2.1
glade			0.6.2
glib			1.2.10
gnomemm			1.20
gnome-applets		1.4.0.2
gnome-audio		1.4.0
gnome-core		1.4.0.4
gnome-games		1.4.0.1
gnome-guile		0.20
gnome-libs		1.2.13
gnome-media		1.2.3
gnome-pim		1.4.0.1
gnome-print		0.29
gnome-python		1.4.1
gnome-user-docs		1.4.1
gnome-utils		1.4.0.2
gnome-vfs		1.0.1
gtk+			1.2.10
gtk-engines		0.12
gtkmm			1.2.5
gtop			1.0.13
imlib			1.9.10
libghttp		1.0.9
libglade		0.16
libgtop			1.0.12
libsigc++		1.0.3
libxml			1.8.13
medusa			1.0.1
nautilus		1.0.4
oaf			0.6.5
panelmm			0.1
rep-gtk			0.15
sawfish			0.38
xalf			0.12
xml-i18n-tools		0.8.4
scrollkeeper		0.2
eel			1.0.1
librsvg			1.0.1
medusa			1.0.1
Versions of extra app packages for GNOME 1.4.1

gmc             4.5.54

Gnumeric        0.66
Dia             0.88.1
Guppi           0.35.5