Re: Draft GNOME 1.4 schedule

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:12:21PM -0500, Julian Missig wrote:
> What about maintainers of packages which are proposed for the GNOME Extras?
> Should we be aiming for similar dates so there can be some kind of
> coordinated release of the extra apps, or is it going to be much more
> uncoordinated than real GNOME releases, simply saying something along the
> lines of "GNOME Extra apps include blah, blah, blah" and leaving versions up
> to the packager?
> Also, when is a finalized GNOME Extras list expected?

Sorry Julian, Jamin and I have dropped the ball a little bit on this.
Expect to hear a finalized list of suggestions, feedback mechanisms,
and a timetable tomorrow or Thursday.

--
Ian Peters      "...it is 5 am and the sun has charred the other
itp gnu org      side of the earth and come back to us and painted