xml-i18n-tools in the compilation order

(sorry for starting a new thread, I've deleted the original mail)

I don't think xml-i18n-tools is needed to compile released packages, since
they include the xml-i18-* files (just like you don't need autoconf, since
the generated configure file is included). So this is only needed for
usage in your own modules, so it doesn't have to be installed before
other, existing packages using it.

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key