Atomix & GTK 1.2.9

Hi,

I've installed GTK 1.2.9 yesterday and found a stupid bug in Atomix. Like
all games it's setgid in order to write the highscore files. GTK refuses
now programms with setgid and atomix doesn't drop it before gnome_init.

Well the result is: It will be fixed in my new version today, but for the
"Fifth Toe" Beta 2 you can also remove it from the package, cos it won't
start anyway. Sad, but hey, thats what betas for.

Regards,

  Jens