Re: GNOME 1.4 Rel Eng Minutes (Feb 5, 2001)

Hmm.... the following branches were there for some time:

ORBit: orbit-stable-0-5
control-center: control-center-1-0
gconf: gconf-1-0
glib: glib-1-2
gnome-applets: gnome-applets-1-2
gnome-libs: gnome-libs-1-0
gnome-xml: LIB_XML_1_BRANCH
gtk+: gtk-1-2
oaf: oaf-stable-0-6

Is that true that these will be [re]used for 1.4?
Are there any _new_ branches to use?

It would be nice to publish an "official" list.

Cheers,

Laca