Re: extra apps suggestions

> On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 08:57:15AM -0800, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> > Forget adding it to gnome-extras.  If it's going to show up when
> > evolution releases then we don't need to do it twice.    Looks like not
> > many people care about the issue that much anyways.
>
> I think it woul dmake a good candidate for the extra apps.  A lot of people
> that use GNOME (geeks) use palm pilots.  Anyway, just because evolution will
> require gnome-pilot doesn't mean there can't be a release now, as gnome pilot
> is quite usable without evolution too.

I think gnome-pilot is a perfect addition for the gnome-extras.  I
don't think it belongs in Gnome 1.4 *proper*, however, because the
majority of people don't use it.  But certainly enough people use it
to warrant it being in the extra release.  I will add it to the list
of suggestions.  Anyone know who the maintainer (name and email) is?

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

Life isn't one damn thing after another.  It's the same damn thing
time after time.