warning in cnome-core build ?

hi,

I'm working my way through the Gnome 1.4 tarballs (doing rpm -tb)

There were some issues with wrong spec files that I could correct and
ORBit not working at all (I use the latest RPM from RedHat 7 instead)
but nevertheless the compiling seems to work!!

there is just one point:

gnome-core configure returns one error:

checking for gtk_html_construct in -lgtkhtml... no
configure: warning: Recent enough GtkHTML library not found (using
GtkXmHTML)

checking which HTML widget to use... GtkXmHTML

that seems odd since I have the latest(?) gtkhtml I could found:
gtkhtml-0.8.3-100_helix_200104090806 from the evolution snapshots

any suggestions?

thanks
Jens