Re: GNOME 1.4 extra apps coordinators

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I'd like to suggest the following list of apps as a
> possible starting point, based on things that were proposed for GNOME
> 1.4 itself, or elsewhere:

> * Achtung

Well, since we have yet to release even a 0.1 version of Achtung, I
think you can mark us off the list for now.  I'm fairly confident I
speak for Joe and Phil as well on this one.  :-)

Achtung is probably better targetted as a Gnome-2.0 app.  We're kind of
hoping that Pango and the new GtkText widget in gtk2.0 will make for a
much friendlier environment in which to launch a Presentation Graphics
app.

Mike