Re: about including gpaint

> Kenneth Christiansen escribió:
> >
> > I think that the gimp does a good program at hiding it's conplexity...
> > it's very simple to learn to use it for simple things...and not confusing
> > at all
>
> 	Well, you can call me a bit clumsy... but I'm sure lots of users are
> like me :-)
>
> 	Gimp is cool, but certanly we need another simpler tool. And the good
> news are that the soft is ready and the payload is small.

which software is ready?  gpaint?  one of the reasons gpaint is not on
the list of suggested apps is the fact that it's a very immature piece
of software.  have you been to the website?
http://gpaint.sourceforge.net

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

				--J.R.R. Tolkien