Re: RadioActive 1.0 "Fly me to the GNOME"

> For the extra-apps, I think being Linux specific is perfectly OK as
> long as it is made clear up front. (If we have a list of extra apps,
> we probably should note platform specific applications in that list.)

Absolutely.  A user will be free to pick and choose from amongst the
extra apps, so I see no reason to not include platform-specific
applications.

> What we are saying about extra apps is not that they work
> on any system GNOME works on, but rather that on the systems
> that they work on, they work properly with the GNOME release.

well spoken.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

All you need is love.  --Lennon and McCartney