Re: Some proposed package removals and additions

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@eazel.com> writes:

> > I am all for our inclusion of Mozilla for Nautilus, but like Owen, I
> > think we need to take great care to make sure we are not filling
> > bugs.gnome.org with Mozilla bug reports, they just aren't ours.
> >

> Does this mean you'd be happy to ship Mozilla as part of GNOME 1.4 if
> we could make sure bug reports ended up in the right place?

Well I think there are more issues to it than that, from the size of
GNOME (as a whole), to people's conception of who Mozilla belongs to,
and probably more.

But on some levels it would be nice in my opinion. But then, I am one
of those few who openly praise the Mozilla people and think they have
done some very good things to date.

It is something to think about and discuss for sure (which, I imagine,
is what we are doing.. wow!)

Dave
--

David Mason