[gnet-announce] GNet 1.3.1 ("Tomacco 2" for developers) has been released
- From: David Helder <dhelder umich edu>
- To: gnet-announce gnetlibrary org
- Subject: [gnet-announce] GNet 1.3.1 ("Tomacco 2" for developers) has been released
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:51:54 -0500 (EST)
GNet 1.3.1 is unstable and for developers only. GNet 1.3 includes IPv6
support and many API changes.
GNet is a simple network library. It is written in C, object-oriented,
and built upon GLib (1.2 or 2.0). It is licensed under the GNU LGPL.
The GNet homepage is <http://www.gnetlibrary.org>
1.3.1 ("Tomacco 2" DEVELOPERS release)
* New Base64 module (by Alfred Reibenschuh)
* Major documentation improvements
* Some minor API renaming in Inetaddr and TcpSocket
1.3.0 ("Tomacco" DEVELOPERS release)
* IPv6 support
* Server, Conn, URI, and Unix modules are no longer "experimental"
* Header files are now in gnet-1.3
* gnet-config removed. Use pkg-config.
* Many API changes
* gnet_server_new() changed, but the prototype is the same. Make sure
you are using the new version correctly.
David Helder - dhelder umich edu - <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next